RS&B is a plastic injection molding manufacturer of precision liquid dispensing technologies for hand hygiene and skin care products, located at the GOJO Wooster Campus in Wooster, OH.
Reads and interprets complex engineering drawings and work-process documentation. Designs, builds, and repairs molds used to mass-produce plastic components. Builds precision mold components using conventional and numerically controlled metal-cutting machines and equipment, including saws, drills, grinders, lathes, mills, and electrical discharge machines
- Demonstrates confidence operating and maintaining a variety of conventional machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, drill, bore, and grind or otherwise shape work pieces to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Fabricates and assembles components using hand tools to ensure completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures working properly.
- Uses precision measuring instruments such as vernier calipers and micrometers to check finished parts to make sure they measure up to specifications.
- Investigates and performs corrective measures to repair hot runner systems.
- Prepares work order inspection reports, interpreting areas of concern while referring to the bill of materials, standards and tolerances.
- Logs and maintains preventative maintenance documents in the tool binders.
Education or Experience:
- Plastics and injection molding experience required
- Environment, Health & Safety experience preferred
To Apply: Please fill out the form below. If you have any questions please email with “Mold Technician” in the subject line to email@example.com.
RS&B is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.